In my experience a lawyer’s use of LinkedIn tends to happen in stages. You need to feel comfortable with what you are doing before trying new things and, eventually, using the platform as a paradigm-shifting tool. For that reason, I’ve developed a modular LinkedIn training programme:
Mastering LinkedIn for Lawyers.
The aims are:
- To show you how LinkedIn can help you achieve your business development and marketing goals including getting more face-to-face meetings with prospects
- To give you answers to the ‘what’, ‘why’ and ‘how’ of LinkedIn
- To allow you to work through the modules at a pace that suits you. This helps to prevent initial enthusiasm waning during busy times.
At the end of the course you will have set up a compelling, optimised profile, will know all the key features of LinkedIn, how to navigate these and, most importantly, how to use these to support your other marketing and BD efforts.
There are 11 modules in the course plus you will be given actions to complete in between.
If you are interested in me running this course for your firm, please call me on T: +64 (0)9 634 1905 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
An online version of this course will be available in late 2012. Register your interest here.
An introduction to the why and how of LinkedIn
Want to know how you could use LinkedIn to increase the success of your existing business development and marketing initiatives?
This one hour seminar will give you the information you need to make a call about whether LinkedIn can help you to achieve your goals.
3 hour Introduction to LinkedIn workshop
If you have a few lawyers who would like to use LinkedIn for business development purposes you may want to attend my 3 hour introduction to LinkedIn workshop. As well as providing an overview of LinkedIn at the end of the workshop you will:
- Have set up a compelling LinkedIn profile
- Customised your LinkedIn settings to avoid being inundated with emails
- Know how to find and connect with your target audience on LinkedIn
- Be able to perform Advanced People searches on LinkedIn
- Find those people you wish to regardless of whether they are in your network
- Understand how to use status updates and group discussions to engage those you wish to
Call me on 09 634 1905 or email: email@example.com to discuss your needs.
Train the trainer workshop
This is a tailored programme designed to help in-house business development and marketing professionals to deliver effective LinkedIn training to individual and small groups of lawyers.
Call me on 09 634 1905 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your needs
If you would like tailored training about any aspect of social media or would like someone who has spent over 13 years working in and for professional services firms to talk to your team about how they can give their existing business development and marketing initiatives a boost by integrating social media into the mix, talk to me about how I can help.
Call T: +64 (0)9 634 1905 or E: email@example.com