This guide will help you to understand why and how LinkedIn can help you to win more of your ideal work.
It’s for you if:
- You’ve joined LinkedIn and have connected with a few people but aren’t sure what to do next.
- You think LinkedIn might be a useful business development and marketing tool and want to know how to make it work for you.
- You’re sceptical of LinkedIn and want to see evidence that it can help you position yourself and build your practice.
- How LinkedIn can help you achieve YOUR business development and marketing goals
- How to determine whether LinkedIn is the right platform for you
- A simple 5-phase process to leveraging LinkedIn, complete with practical tips you can put into practice straight away
- An overview of the various LinkedIn features and how you can use them for business development success
- Some ways in which other lawyers have used LinkedIn to grow their practices, including how one lawyer landed a six figure client
- A simple non-obtrusive tactic to get new business meetings with prospects
- Some useful tools you can use to streamline your social media efforts
- How you can use LinkedIn to get more face-to-face meetings with key prospects
At the end you will know EXACTLY what features LinkedIn offers and, more importantly, how you can use these for marketing success.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Part 1: The what and why of LinkedIn
- Chapter 1: 6 LinkedIn Success Stories
- Chapter 2: An Introduction to Social Media
- Chapter 3: Content marketing
- Chapter 4: Why LinkedIn?
Part 2: The How of LinkedIn
- Chapter 5: Planning for LinkedIn (and social media in general)
- Chapter 6: Anatomy of LinkedIn
- Chapter 7: Getting started, creating a compelling profile and setting up your company profile
- Chapter 8: Connecting with others
- Chapter 9: Joining and starting groups
- Chapter 10: Participating in, and leveraging, LinkedIn
- Chapter 11: Advertising on LinkedIn
- Chapter 12: Taking relationships offline
- Chapter 13: Measuring your performance
- Chapter 14: Managing / changing your LinkedIn settings
- Chapter 15: Reported success stories, final words and useful tools and resources
You can buy the book here (for those in New Zealand and rest of the world excluding Australia): http://www.lexisnexis.com/store/catalog/apac/productdetail.jsp?pageName=relatedProducts&catId=cat250010&prodId=prod890589 for only NZ$45 (excl GST) – NZ$51.75 (incl GST).
Those in Australia can buy the book here: http://www.lexisnexis.com/store/au/catalog/productDetail.jsp?pageName=relatedProducts&catId=cat1010068&prodId=prod17740403